A Letter for the President
Dear P-Noy,
Good dayMr.President!
I am a fourth high school student and as a member of the Filipino youth, I am aware of the things I observe around me. Many questions always arise into my mind everytime I see and hear the awful happenings within our native land. I am always asking whydo things happen like this and like that.
It is a fact htat our country has been oneof the most corrupt countries worlwide.Can every Filipino accept that fact? The title of being one of the most corrupt countries should not really had been for the Philippines if only those people in high positions did not put the governments money in their own pockets.They were appointed for those very high positions togive serviceto their fellow men but what have they done? They've only thought of their own benefits while most of their fellowmen are suffering from too much difficulties caused poverty. This problemof corruption had always been a big challenge for every elected president of the country for how many years. But no oine had stopped this.
As I observe now, money is very powerful. They say it's the root of all evil things that are happening. And I think it's true. Money can nowbuyjustice. So many innocernt Filipinos had been sent to jail though they were not really the suspects. There are also few cases wherein powerful people are sent to jail. But we can still see and hear in televisions radios, and newspapers about hte special treatments given to them.
President Noy, it's your turn now. You have the right and responsibility to solve and clear those problems and impediments along our way. Scrap corruption, and let all Filipinos be one. I believe in you.......
Yours truly,
Kathlene Benzon







0 comments:
Post a Comment