Reflect from Yesterday
The first quarter has ended again! What did I learn? Let me go back to the first days of my fourth year life....
Before, my mind was still almost empty. Stepping in the Computer Room No. 1 was not just a thing. It was an opportunity. It was then again better because our ICT teacher was Mrs. Vera Cruz.
I am grateful that we had a nice and exciting start on ICT IV. Within three months, I have learned so many things. I came to realize that it is better for us to know more and go deeper to what we are encountering today. Let us not just be contented with what we see and experience today. We should also try to know the history and origins of these things.
One thing that I've reailized is that I am using the net, but did I ever dare to know more about the internet? Now, I am proud that I already know some of its history because of this subject.
I have also known not only the history of internet but also about the internet today. We can also enhance our writing skills because we have created our own blogs and it's very much fun for us to have our posts. In here we can express ourselves.
Though it was exciting, it also brought a little stress. It's was quite difficult for me to write a composition in just one night with all the other schoolworks. It's not like that I'm not valuing ICT IV but sometimes, if I have so many works to do, I cannot concentrate on writing a good composition. so, that's what makes it also challenging.
To sum up the first quarter in ICT, it was fun, interesting, exciting and most especially, a subject where I had gained a lot of ideas and knowledge.
Kudos to our ever sacrificing teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz for giving all the best she could only for us to learn. We learned from you, and may you have also learned from us.
Let us now step forward and keep up what we have started.
For me, I will just continue giving my best and I believe God will do the rest....







2 comments:
NICE ONE KATH!!!YES,being with Mrs. Vera Cruz is a great opportunity and a blessing.Being with her is not only a thing!!GOOD JOB!!
you did a great job in first grading period. I hope you will continue this kind of attitude you have now and i hope that you will improve the things you need to improve. love yah always...............
Post a Comment