My Dream, My Future
“Climb
every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, till you find your
dream.”
All
of us live in dreams. I believe, our dreams are our real life. We dream for the
future. We always dream to take a little glimpse on satisfaction.
Soon,
I’ll be entering again a new and even a tougher dimension of life. I strive. I
struggle. I always endeavour. All these, I do because I have dreams. I have
always wanted a good future.
Someday..somehow..I’ll
be wearing an office uniform being greeted by the other employees who see me.
My secretary would be asking me if I
would schedule an appointment or meeting with the investors or clients. Is this
just too unviable?! Well, I hope not!
Alternatively,
I’ll be giggling with my kids and husband as we would be watching a comedy
movie and at the same time, nipping ice cream on the sofa during the night. And
at daytime, I would be going to a simple work and so with my husband while the
kids on school, My husband would be driving for me to my workplace and in the
afternoon, after getting the kids back, he would also be bringing me back
home…then again.. family bonding…What a wonderful life!
Or
maybe, before having my own family, I would be bringing my parents and my
sisters to the different places where we could enjoy and relax.
There’s
nothing wrong about having your own dreams. As long as we commit ourselves to
find these dreams even how high the mountains are, even how deep the ocean is,
definitely, these dreams will turn to reality.







0 comments:
Post a Comment